Saturday, November 24, 2007

Back in Tucson

After a wonderful Thanksgiving break Tiff and I are back in Tucson. The plane trip back was entirely uneventful, which is a good thing when you're flying. I had Thanksgiving lunch with my family in San Jose and Tiff went up to Sebastopol for dinner with her family. All in all it was a great break for both of us! Tiff got to hang out with our friend Abhishek from Stebbins in Sebastopol too. Mr. Roy was visiting the bay area from Illinois for the break and unfortunately I didn't get to see him, but I hope the next time he's in town we get a chance to hang out. In any event, I'm sure he'll agree that all in all it was a nice break for all parties involved.

Last night's events focused on figuring out what exactly a doxology is, what the melody that goes along with it, and also the words that make it up are. Thanks to youtube, we got the lowdown. Tiff's mom was especially grateful for that.

Lots of work to do before Christmas break, which will start for us on the 20th of December it looks like.

No comments: