Saturday, October 10, 2009

Still Here

Tiffany says I haven't posted in awhile, so here goes.

We made a cherry stout quite a long time ago. It should be in good shape for our Thanksgiving road trip back to the bay area.

I am working hard on post-doc applications. Finished my first one for Berkeley yesterday. Second one for Utah is due Wednesday. Then a two week lull, followed by 8 applications in two weeks. In the next 6 weeks I'll probably finish about 11 applications. By early December, a new wave of applications will be posted and I get to start all over again. Yay!!

2 comments:

Lorene said...

I just saw this web link and thought of you http://www.apple.com/science/profiles/massey/?sr=hotnews?sr=hotnews.rss

Jeffra Diane said...

Yeah, keeping up with blogging is tough work. I have posted anything to mine in FOREVER!!! I think about it and if I could do it on my iPhone, I probably would but there doesn't seem to be a free app for it. *sigh*