Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Snowboarding is Fun!

Yesterday Tiff and I went snowboarding, and I had the best run of my life around the middle of the day. I had my ipod on and was listening to a bunch of punk and yelling at the top of my lungs. Apparently I was loud enough that Tiff heard me while she was on a lift going up! Wowsers.

Also, normally I don't like to toot my own horn too much, but in this case I just can't resist. Nelson posted this competition over at the joyful fool, and I supplied the correct answer, along with some extra-credit background info. As a result, I am now 1 dahra richer than I was before. Oh yeah, baby!

2 comments:

Lorene said...

Congrats on ya one dahra!!

Jeffra Diane said...

You wear your iPod while you snowboard, really? 1) Isn't that distracting? Like what if you are about to be run over a big bad snow machine but you can't hear it because of the crazy punk music in your ears? 2) You're outdoors, don't you want to like hear the birds or the whooshing of tree needles as you fly by?